Friday, January 29, 2021

The Nickle at Noon - Tufting

Tufting Our Time
Over the years, I have loved to go to The Nickle at Noon Gallery lectures at the university -- in person when it was possible.  

The from  is either "walk-arounds" where a curator tells me something about the exhibit, or else sit down lectures.

I have pencilled into my book to see this one on February 4, noon MST.  

A zoom link is in the invitation to attend.  It has been a long time since I have thought about the creative work done by tufting.   

I am prone to pencil into my agenda to get to these events and sometimes miss them.  I hope I hit this one.  What a fabulous image!

Arta

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.