Friday, February 24, 2017

That show was amazing

I can remember going to the movies with my grandmother.

I think I must have been about the age of Kalina who went with her grandmother last night to Newsies.

I am sure that I felt much older than I was but I know I wasn't going to school yet.

On the way home, buckled up into her car seat, Kalina turned to me and said, "That dancing was amazing!"

She was right.  The dancing was amazing.  The costuming was amazing, the singing was amazing, the acting was amazing.  On the way out of the theatre, people who didn't even know each other were turning to someone and saying, "Wow, did you ever see anything like that?"

If there comes another chance to see that production on the IMAX screen, I will be making my way to the theatre again.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.