Monday, January 21, 2019

Alice as a Ballad

The days are perfect for the Jarvis family as well.
Here they are celebrating Catherine's 50th
birthday at Universal Studios.
I couldn't have had a richer, fuller day.

I went to the ballet, La Bayadere -- 3 acts, 2 intermissions, some interviews translated from Russian, one interview with the principal ballerina.

I stayed for a second show -- The Upside with Kevin Hart and Bryan Cranston.

I put n 17,000 steps -- I don't tell about the days when I only get in 3,000 steps.

And Duncan shared a lovely ballad with me via the internet called Alice, which link I give you,

Duncan thinks it is a little too dark for Alice.  I am slow. I had the lyrics on the screen when I listened to the song. He had to point out that ice is in Alice and twice, and all over the song.

When I got home Rebecca had peanut soup waiting for me.

In the evening I went out on the porch to watch the lunar eclipse -- a blood moon.

I like perfect days like this one.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.