Sunday, January 6, 2019

Wyona and the Caterpillar

... note the upside down umbrella tree
that blows snow, middle left side ....
Wyona and the Caterpillar At the Costco check-out I am always curious at what Wyona has in her cart that I missed putting in mine.

I didn’t have to look hard on Friday. Curled on top was a seven foot high multi-coloured plush caterpillar.

“And who are you getting that for?”

“For myself.”

“Alright, Wyona. Now who are you getting that for?”

... the white and blue tree is also an upside down tree ...
- left top corner -

“I am getting it for myself. I need a long pillow in bed, one that will hold both my arm and my leg at night. This is it. I asked about it at the till. It was new today in the store. I saw a few of them around. You know, parents who pick them up, let their children play with them and put them down somewhere else in the store. So I went looking and finally found them and this one is mine.”

The only thing wrong with our shopping trip was that she forgot to bring this year’s refund coupon, which might have paid for the caterpillar plus the rest of the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.