Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Hip, hip hooray

Betty is showing you the design
on the purse into which she has
packed small dolls.

There is one doll who is bad in a film,
so she has been hidden in a dark place.
Too scary to play with her, I think.


Betty likes to be called Brave Heart, Foxy and BBJ
but her mom mostly calls her Betty.
Betty has been to my house this morning, playing with dolls and doing crafts as I am packing to go have surgery today.

Sometimes they realize new hip people the same day.

I don't think that will be true of me, as my operation doesn't begin until 4 pm, which I well know could be pushed to hours later depending on how things go with the patients ahead of me.

I have to fast.

I don't feel one hunger pain.

I think I have at least a two day reserve and maybe even more.

Mary is coming up from Lethbridge to "work from home (my home), and do intermittent care

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.