Monday, January 13, 2020

Wanting to See All My Sons

Photograph: Tristram Kenton/Guardian

On Saturday, I want to see the NT Live production of All My Sons by Arthur Miller.  

That is not to say I haven't seen it before.  

Probably many times if I count the movie version.
Here is a play I return to again and again,a search to answer questions about why I do what I do.

The Guardian gives a review, for those who like to go out and read reviews.

I was talking to Rebecca and she reminded me that Victoria doesn't carry the NT Live theatre works. 

So for those of us who can see it, a gift.

In preparation I went out and read 15 famous quotes from All My Sons.

Searing.

Still, I am going to see it ... again.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.