Saturday, January 4, 2020

The Eye Trick

After breakfast this morning we cleaned off the table to have a game of Sushi Go. 

How many card do we deal out?  That is the question that
the kids asked me first, so while I reached for the rules
Betty showed me her Grand Eye Roll Trick
I wish I had this in a close-up. Maybe tomorrow.
Michael is still learning the protocols of dealing the cards, with hand to hold the deck in, and how to deal the piles so that the last card goes to him. 

Even in dealing cards there is a wish to go first.

While we were waiting to start, Betty told me that she could now do the eye trick. 

hen she rolled her eyes high in her head and held them there for a while. 

I felt honoured that she wanted to show me one of her new talents.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.