Friday, January 3, 2020

Snowed In

Photo: Moiya Wood
                 The charming head dresses are Moiya's flower hanging baskets.
Photo: Moiya Wood
                               Fun--In-The-Snow-Heaven
Moiya sent me a few more pictures.

Most of each picture is white.

The families there are completely snowed in.

The electricity is back but they have no Internet.

There was a time back in the 80’s when no one had Internet.

Now I check my computer so many times a day.

Part of the reason I am on the Internet is work-related – my work right now is trying to write a small memoir about helping to run the company that holds the LaRue lands.

 I am stuck on the first draft and not very far into it.

First 10 pages, then 12, then 14.

Only Rebecca has taken a look at it.

I think I could press forward with it, if I could just organize my writing time to be more consistent.

I like the saying of one writer who said that when making commitments a writer must be able to write first, even if there is a dead body in the sink.

I can’t quite do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.