Monday, March 11, 2019

A Bad Penny

I never like to call any dog "our" dog, since that might signal to some that I am taking ownership for the new dog that lives here.  She is a darling little dog.  I am just not a dog person.

Today when I came in the front door, there was chewed up tissue on the landing.  I cleaned it up and didn't wonder much about where it had come from until Penny, the dog, walked past me.

That is when I saw that she had the top of the garbage can right around her neck, like a Queen Ann collar.  She didn't seem to be objecting to it, I think because she had to wear one last week after her trip to the vet and probably thought, well, just more of the same.

Sheesh to a new puppy in the house.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.