Friday, March 8, 2019

In Memoriam: Pearl Scoville 1926 - 2019

Today I will wear some pearls in honour of my Aunt Pearl who died two days ago.

Her full name Pearl LaVon Ofgren Scoville.  

She was born on September 5, 1926 in Salt Lake City, Utah and passed away on March 6, 2019 in Sandy, Utah.

I love this picture of her, softly tinted in the fashion of the day.

... pearls on Pearl ...
What a hair-do and fabulous painted lips.

I think her smile is as broad in old age as I want mine to be.

My condolences at her loss to Mark, Garry, Lani, Paul and Robert.

Arta


2 comments:

  1. I join you in sending my condolences. A beautiful smile, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wishing I had said more about Aunt Pearl. She had many little children. I don't know how close they were in age, but I think five who were pretty close. Uncle Keith like to have the table set with a napkin under the fork, with 2 forks, and the knife and spoon, the cup at the tip of the knife. Pearl tried to do this for him. Over and above getting all of those little ones to the table. Wyora told me this story. I don't know what the lesson was for me in it, but I think Wyora admired Pearl for giving that the old college try!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.