Friday, March 8, 2019

Making Banana Chip Cookies

Duncan asked for Banana Chip Cookies but not on the night of his birthday -- too much food already around.  So after the most delicious meal ever tonight  -- steaks with perfect grill marks, we proceded to play a game of Evolution and then I made cookies for him.  For two days he has been talking about the scent of warm chocolate chip cookies.  His ultimate desire was for them to be mint chocolate chip, but as his dad found out, just because there is green labeling on the package, doesn't mean that the chips are mint.

I'm glad we didn't get his ultimate dream in chocolate chip products for the cookies didn't turn out as I had desired.  When I was washing up and putting away the ingredients, I noticed that the name on the container that I thought was baking powder was really corn starch.

Well, just a small woops to that one.  And at the end of the night, none left, but definitely better eaten warm.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.