Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Graffiti in My Sink

On instagram Richard asked "Who left this bit of graffiti in my sink."



Someone who had looked at the graffiti asked him, "Who the heck is Alice?"


Richard answered, "Some 6 year old with impulse control problems that sleeps just down the hall from this sink."



Who is Alice?"
She is this little girl who likes to eat tomatoes.
As well, she sleeps down the hall from the sink.
"
Marcia Bates suggested, "Just leave it there.  Later on it reminds them of how mischievious they were (are)."


Richard replied, "I don't know if I can remove it.  I use permanent markers at work.  She found one that came home in my pocket."

Miranda closed off the conversation with "I think the person who brought home the marker might take responsibility for the graffiti.


Reposted by Arta

1 comment:

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.