Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Bucket List

Hebe here.





I want to learn about blogging so I'm going to start posting here to see how it works.

I like to research places to go in the world.  I like looking at hotels and imagining what it will be like to travel different places.  I'm gonna share fun places I want to go.  My mom says that's called making a BUCKET LIST.

Today I'm thinking about Hawaii.

A blogger I follow (Grace's Room) shared a video of Hawaii.  I thought it looked great.

On the North Shore of Oahu there are 3 waterfalls I would like to visit. One is called Waimea Falls and it looks like so much fun.  It is a deep swimming hole.



Waimea Falls - we got this photo from the internet.
Here is a link to watch Grace's video about her trip to Hawaii's North Shore.

If you travel to Hawaii now during COVID 19 it's good to know that all arriving passengers have to quarantine for 14 days.  HMMMMM.  No beaches for 2 weeks.  That's no fun.

Here is a photo my mom took on the island of Molakai in 1998.



This place is called Kalaupapa and is an old Leprosy colony you can learn more about it here.

If I ever go to Hawaii, I want to stay in a resort like the Grand Wailea Hotel in Maui.  This hotel has everything including amazing gardens,  9 pools connected by a lazy river, private balconies, 4 water slides, car rentals and beach front access.   A room costs $850 per night.  You could also rent a 3 bedroom villa for $1495 per night.  

A photo from the Grand Wailea Hotel website.  Doesn't this look fun.

This hotel also has a water elevator.  You can check out a blogger explaining the water elevator here.

Hawaii here I come.


5 comments:

  1. Hebe and I are keeping Hawaii on our bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post about Hawaii Hebe. I would love to go on that trip with you. Traveling the world is on my bucket list too. If money were not an issue, I would choose the Galapagos Islands. Check them out and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to think of all of the people Hebe knows who have been to Hawaii. Lots of the Jarvis uncle and aunts and maybe even cousins. Aunt Wyona, Uncle Greg, Aunt Moiya, Uncle Dave and Marcia and her family.

    I hope you get to Hawaii. Everything you have mentioned looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hebe, this was so fun to read! You have cousins in Hawaii that you could visit when you get to go! I love the water hole! That would be top of my list! <3

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.