Friday, June 19, 2020

My father, Richard Johnson 2020

I interviewed Michael to see if he could tell me what his dad looks like, what he is good at and what he likes to do.

Michael said that his dad has grey hair, is smart, can programme and likes to watch the news while he is laying in bed at night with the kids.

On that point, Michael says that when there are laying there, Richard will read 1/2 a page, Michael will read 1/2 a page, but sometimes his dad falls asleep and has to be woken up.

Richard is also good at chess.

(- taken from an interview with Michael Johnson)


2 comments:

  1. I wonder if Michael can out run Richard yet. I love the way he sprints from task to task. Happy Father's Day Richard. Your children are wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the part about falling asleep while reading to you Michael. I might have the same problem. Check with Hebe.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.