Saturday, November 16, 2013

Mati from London and Nepal

Sumindra and Mati
Apologies for the delay response. I was in High Wycombe of outskirts of London. Then back to Euston road for three days. Pretty busy days. Second final day, we did bus tour and evening visit to London Eye but missed London bridge.

Pictures from London will be coming soon :).....I did take few pictures of mine with the help of my friend who is currently in London School of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.

Sumindra and Mati
Thank you for such wishes and happiness words for my marriage. I knew I wanted to do and I knew my well-wishers would immensely happy with. They are and they are true well-wishers. Thank you.

I have attached two of our pictures - sumindra and me. I think you I would want pictures that reflect my cultural and historical aspects.

I am back in Nepal - about 4 hours ago.

Wishes,

mati

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures and enjoy your work and fun travels! See you in Nepal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonia,
    I wanted to go to Nepal as well. I wanted to go to the village where Mati was born and raise. He said it would be a 10 hour ride on a bus that is not as comfortable as a Greyhound, and then a six hour walk to the village carrying my suitcase.

    He offered to show me around some of the bigger cities -- but where he was born was out, he said. I hope I am with you when you go to Nepal.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.