Monday, November 4, 2013

Tosca

Hiroyuki Ito for The New York Times

To the left is a picture of Roberto Alagna and Patricia Racette in "Tosca", which will be showing this Saturday, at least in Salmon Arm. The New York Times Review by James Oestrich is here. I remember it from the beautiful picture stage left. 

Having just completed a blow-out film festival this weekend, I think I am up to the smaller extravaganza of Tosca next week-end, only 3 hours 18 minutes. Now that is going to be short in comparison. I just went out and took a look at a small clip -- a 10 second taster of the opera. Don't think I am going to miss it. Thrilling. Arta

1 comment:

  1. What could have been more important than Tosca? How did I lure you away from going to this?

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.