Friday, September 27, 2013

How to Get on Board

We are on our way to Bora, Bora, Hawaii, the Pacific Islands, Australia and New Zealand. It seems like we have been gone for weeks but it has not been that long. We had a four hour layover in Phoenix so we walked the wings of the airport and then chose to eat Mexican salad and nachos. Delicious!

Then we had another hour flight before arriving in San Diego and then it was a five minute taxi ride to the hotel. Greg went for a walk around the pier while I tried to sleep. After half an hour of tossing and turning, I ran to the bathroom and on my way grabbed the ice bucket. The nachos and Mexican salad did not taste the same on the up as they did on the way down. So I took a break from eating until the first night of dinner on the ship.

Bora Bora
We took a Celebrity Cruise Bus from San Diego across the Mexican border to Tijuana travelling thorugh desert country but along the  beautiful sea, lined with lovely waves until we came to our ship.

Our bedrooms were not open when we boarded the ship so we had to sit for lunch.

I came back with a simple salad and so did Greg.

There was so much food and so much choice that a lettuce leaf was good for me.

Bora Boa Resort
We are now on our third sea day. Greg attends the lectures on ‘the movies’, ‘hybrid cars’ and the naturalists lectures. Such a lovely boring bora life!

I have seen the same Bora Boring pictures on the ship Marcia that you showed me on your I-phone; that destination is exactly what we are headed for.

We are having fun!

Wyona

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for an excursion in Bora Bora but I waited too long to do it online. Hope I get first choice on the ship.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.