Monday, September 2, 2013

The Garage Clean-Up

We spent the day cleaning out the garage. Richard said he was going to do it the way they demonstrate on TV. Take everything out of the garage and only put back what you need. The rest goes in the trailer to the dump. Out came the tools, the luggage, the boxes of books, the moving blankets, the Christmas decorations, the snow shovels, the lawn furniture, the winter tires, the furniture that I store for other people, and the furniture of my own that I think I will fix someday.

Out came painting easels, bicycles, safety helments, old electronics, yoga mats, beer coolers, and bags of old clothing left by boarders who could only carry 50 pounds of their worldly possessions back home.

Among the boxes I saved were family photographs – Richard picked up an undated picture and said, “I recognize Catherine and Kelve but I don’t know who else is in the picture.”

 I didn’t know either.  I took a closer look. 

Now I need to confirm. Is that you, Mary? Were you and Richard about the same height, even though 5 years separated you in age? 

Arta

7 comments:

  1. David thinks the blonde is Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would be Will Pilling. My best guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes, I am in the blue two piece. I remember it. It had a tiny little winnie the pool on it. I am so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know who this--Catherine (me), Kelvin, Mary and Trent. Check out the face again and you will see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, the blondie is Trent. What a cutie eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, blond and short Trent. What happened?

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.