Friday, September 6, 2013

Sister Time

"Look!  A moment together!"
I like to get together with my sisters.  Wyona, Moiya and I can call anything a sister trip. Going to London Drugs or out to Joey's Only or a garbage run to Two Mile Road can qualify.

Now that we have grandchildren whom we also love to visit, our sister time is taking a considerable cut. Right now Moiya is in Texas, Wyona in B.C. and I am in Alberta.

I noticed that Mary, Bonnie and Rebecca grabbed moments together this summer. Sister time can be no more than what feels like a stolen half hour between getting meals.

Or even a quick picture -- one behind the lens and two in front.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. We used to have sister parties, particularly when we were in BC. Now we don't seem to be free enough to take time for sister parties. I guess we will have to take another cruise together to get away from our children and grand children. Maybe next June to Anchorage and back.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.