Sunday, September 22, 2013

How to write a story - what Mme Weir told me.

Post by David.

First, get comfortable.

Think of someone you want to write a story about. (example, David) Then, write down 3 or 2 things you know about them. (example, I like minecraft. I listen to music in the car. I have a lot of cousins.)

Choose one.

Make four boxes under the one that you choose. And then sketch out a little bit about what happened in each box. And then write what happened under the boxes.

Then that's basically it. You know the basics of making a story. Try it out.

For more ideas, find this book at your school library

2 comments:

  1. David? I want to read this book when I come back to the lake. Don't return it to the library yet. Your mom told me that this book teaches that stories happen to people who write them. I hope this is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David thank you for sharing how to write a story. I love writing and have written many things but each person can always get better at doing they things they love. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.