Tuesday, March 13, 2018

A love note to my Mom



Thank you for making thousands of loaves of bread in my lifetime.  Thank you for feeding my friends whenever they came over.  Thank you for teaching me how to make bread.  Thank you for giving me that perfect little mini-bosch that is just right for my small kitchen.

Xavier has started having a little gang of friends over on a regular basis.  Everyone is over the moon when they get all you can eat fresh bread out of the oven.

I was mad as a hatter last night when the dog stole a loaf of bread off the counter and at the entire thing without anyone catching him.  I am still mad today.  I must not be too mad.  He is still living.



2 comments:

  1. That made me laugh about the dog. At least you let the other dog go back to its master, so that you didn't have 2 loaves of bread gone from the counter.

    Remember the time it was Valentine's Day or close to, and you took all of those pink loaves to the pot luck at the church. Ha ha. I always say that bread only takes water, yeast, a little sugar, some flour and oil.

    In the instance of the pink bred it also required food colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved taking those those pink bread sandwiches to school (even if i was also a bit embarrassed...) :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.