Friday, December 27, 2019

Best Parts about Christmas

... Hebe with  her home-made candy floss ...
Catherine asked me what are the best parts about Christmas. 

I had to tell her that one of them was letting to play along with Hebe with the home made advent calendar. 

Every day there was a small gift and then a riddle.  The riddles were hard, for someone who isn't tuned into that kind of play with language (that person I am talking about is me).

I have tried riddles myself.

I used to try them on my children.

No luck with either.

But I have enjoyed the 24 riddles about Santa Claus this December that have come from her house.

My favourite?

Question: Why did Santa move is bed into the fire place?

Answer: He wanted to sleep like a log.

And one more thing about upping the ante on how to make the best Christmas ever. 

Whomever heard of getting a candy floss maker for Christmas.  Now that is among the best-presents-ever toy.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.