Sunday, December 29, 2019

Single Parenting

Alice likes to play with other set of toys 
besides the Nativity, Alice asked 
if she could have Lego for girls for Xmas.
So here she is with the Pool Party.
Betty looks on with great interest as to
how to construct the slide to the pool.
I have a small Peruvian nativity with the figures dressed in the national costumes of Peru.

I keep it out year round as well, hoping that Alice will play with it.

She does.

In fact, she broke the head off the donkey, but that was easily fixed with a glue gun.

I, however, dropped the figure of Mary, and smashed it to smithereens, yesterday.

I thought I had a good hold on it, but it just dropped out of my hand.

There is just no hope of getting it back together with a glue gun.

I wondered, is it better, while trying to downsize, to just throw away anything that is not in perfect condition anymore which would mean throwing out the whole set.

I opted instead, to keep, rather than throw it away, leaving it on the lower shelf in the china cabinet, and in the days ahead, Joseph shall just have to do single parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.