Monday, December 2, 2019

Christmas Decorations

 ... decoratons are stored in old boxes ...
 I decided to bring all of my Christmas decorations into my house.

Absolutely all of them.

Who is ever going to enjoy them more than the three little children next door.

I don’t expect that my home will look as though a decorator has been here.
More like a rummage sale is going on.

Still, better to get those decorations out, seen and touched by the ones for whom I really want to celebrate Christmas.

... no room to sit or stand in my house ...
I bought a small acrylic train.  It doesn't do anything but have lights run about it and play Christmas carols.

Play them terribly out of tune.

Sometimes Michael asks me what that song is.

For example, it was playing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing".  I didn't listen until the middle of the song, so I had to put some words to it in my head to figure out which carol it was.  By the end, I knew it was "Hark the Herald Angels" sing.  I told him the name of the song.  He just nodded his head.

Yes.

A carol he doesn't know.

Yet.

1 comment:

  1. Opening boxes is so fun. With so many decorations the kids could practice wrapping and on opening and wrapping again. They are probably too advanced for that.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.