Monday, December 2, 2019

Acrylic Deer

I have some acrylic deer.

... 12" high acrylic deer in different poses ...
Their horns are attached to their heads with magnets, which make the deer easy to store, since the deer stand over 12 “ tall with the horns but are smaller without them.

I had Betty and Alice hold the boxes that the deer are in.

I pulled the packing styrofoam out of the box while they were holding onto it.  Then I opened the styrofoam packing and  told them to attach the horns.

I kept pulling other decorations out or other boxes.

I noticed that they were playing with the deer, taking the horns on and off.

 I heard Alice say, “We will take off the horns.  Now we can’t tell if the deer are male or female. Now we will put the horns back on and make this one male, and we will leave some without horns off so that we know they are female.”

I couldn’t have made that conversation up on my own.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. This post made us all smile. David mentioned he had always thought the were fragile, and so avoided touching them.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.