Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Our Advent Calendars

... Betty won't let me get my hands in there to help...
I can hardly buy advent calendar for Alice and Michael without buying one for Betty as well.

But she is too small to be able to read the instructions that are behind the cardboard door that we open each day.

Even though the directions are pictorial, they don’t always seem to be in logical steps, at least for me.

In fact, sometimes I can’t even figure out what the object is supposed to be, although they can.

... Alice's hands are so fast that they blur when I take a picture.
We have been a bit behind on opening each day this week.

Betty and her mom came over this morning and Betty caught up with the help of Miranda.

And I got a chance to really look at the lego objects that we get to make each day.

... Michael likes to eat turtles and do lego at the same time ...
Today I saw the cutest little book which opens and the first page begins, “once upon a time”, and all of this using lego pieces.

Just darling.

And we made a man who came with a scarf for himself and two extra scarves, so we got to put those on some of the other figures.

Maybe next year I will buy an advent calendar for myself and make these along with the kids, since we didn't ever get these when we were young.

I will have to do that if I want to get my hands on any of the lego pieces.

Alice likes to add some lipstick when she visits my house.
Sharing with me is very hard, even for a nanno second.

I get why.

The pieces are so darling.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.