Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Visits from Friends and Family

Michael and Betty with the new hot air popcorn popper
The map of the world has come down from the wall.
The periodic table is up
I am not up to having visitors yet.

But the children next door do come over to see Mary.

They like to come and play Lego on the table with her.

Either that or do crafts which involve a lot of cutting, gluing and taping.

I can sleep in the other room so I don’t even hear any of that going on.

Betty has been making me pictures, which I have been taping to the headboard of my bed.

My headboard: a child’s art gallery.

I told Betty I would be taking the pictures down and putting them in a binder. She wondered why. So I am not taking them down.

I will wait until she is completely out of space on the headboard and I can negotiate a transfer of that hanging art to a binder.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.