Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Watch for Cyrano

It was Rebecca who told me to watch for Feb 20th, the night that the new Cyrano will come to the theatres.

Tonia Bates asked me what I wanted to do, now that I am not able to do that much.

She said she would come over some night and hang out with me.

I think the answer to hanging out is go to Cyrano on Thursday the 20.

I read a fabulous review by Susannah Clapp in The Guardian.

James McAvoy ‘firecrackers across the stage’
in Cyrano de Bergerac.
Photograph: Marc Brenner
The reader will have to decide if this is a play worth going to again.

I think last year, I went to see Cyrano done by a French Theatre with English subtitles.

This production on the 20th looks like something I never dreamed of seeing. Thank-you, Rebecca, for the heads up on this one.
Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.