Sunday, February 21, 2021

RBG Face Masks, Limited Edition

 

Wyona saw a picture of the masks that Hebe is making and wondered if she could be Hebe's second grandmother, since she doesn't have anyone making masks like that for her.

Catherine did tell me that these masks are done by Special Order only, and that they are part of a Limited Edition

I could easily identify that the first was an RBG mask, but I couldn't identify the symbols on the second until Rebecca reminded me that Ruth Bader Ginsberg is famous for a collar that she used to wear.

That is when I could see the artful necklace and that iconic pair of glasses.

I may have made a special order, for one of the masks and I hope that by writing this post I am confirming that order.

Thanks for all of that sewing, Hebe.  

I am curious as to how many masks you are going to do in each edition.

Arta or 姥姥  as I prefer to be called.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.