Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lightning Strikes

The night my heart almost jumped out of my chest and landed on the dirt at Shuswap is chronicled in this post on my personal blog.  You will also see the best photos I took of the lightning storm later that same evening.  I am now addicted to storms and figuring out how to capture them in all their glory on film/in bits and bytes.


Here is a teaser:

Lightning Flashes near Moiya and Dave's House

A Squiggle in the Sky

Land or Water?  What Was Hit?
Enjoy the story and the pictures.  I really, REALLY had an amazing night.  Thank you shareholders for making it all happen.  Year after year after year after year.....

1 comment:

  1. A big wow to the pictures. Breath-taking. The one with Moiya's house to the left looks like a spooky Halloween night. Edgar Allen Poe? You can't compete with Tonia's lens.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.