Thursday, July 27, 2017

7 AM Start Up

... going fishing, anyone? ...
Art's fishing boat leaves at about 7 am, as do I, but for a different reason.   I am out beginning my walk for the day -- my 10,000 steps.

Ceilidh gets up to fish with Art.  He has room for 2 in his boat.   The early morning venture is not as valued as the evening boat rides, so Ceilidh can always find a seat in the boat.

Gabe is the other early morning riser.  This was their last morning before going home.  Gabe caught 2 Kokanee.  A perfect morning.

I heard someone asking all others not to cook that until they get back.

"Don't worry," said the others, who like to eat, but don't like to cook fish.

Arta 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.