Monday, July 10, 2017

Waffles supreme

At first I tried to capture the beauty of the sour dough waffle that was stacked with raspberries, strawberries and whipped cream.  All I got was attitude and with good cause.

The waffles were so good this morning I have 5.

I don't know what got into me.  Rebecca had whipped the cream to perfection and put it in a cut glass bowl.

Doral had prepared the fruit.

We all waited for Ceilidh to get up and do the waffles.

Finally we couldn't wait any longer and her dad went to get her up so we could get at breakfast.  We could have done them ourselves, but hers are the best.

Yum to living at our house right now.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.