Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Powerful Signs

Family Messages
Tonight Mary and I were discussing powerful children -- and at what ages parents discover how much energy and creative talent some kids have.

We only have our own family history to go back to ... not a large sample as far as good surveys go, but it is the only one Mary and I have collected much data on.

I was telling Mary that Doral used to say to me, when I would spot a child that I was afraid might out think me, "Those are the fun ones to raise. If you get them set off on the right track, you never know what good they will do in the world."

All this to explain the picture I have added to this post.

Everyone who is a member of my family will know the message Mary is giving me in this picture.

She shouldn't have done it when I had my camera in hand.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. is Mary even ALLOWED to make the sign? doesn't she need to get Catherine's permission first?!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.