Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Funny Girl and La Fanciulla del West coming soon

Photo from The Guardian
In our city, the revival of the musical Funny Girl is reviewed here by Catherine Love of The Guardian.

I don't have any of the songs at the tip of my tongue except "Don't Rain on My Parade", and I can't even hum the melody to that one, so I think I am going to enjoy the performance on Friday.

A person could have spent all of this week at the theatre.

La Fanciulla del West is showing on Saturday.

The opera is reviewed in OperaWire.

I have nothing to do but go out in the evenings.





I have no idea how anyone who has a real life can keep up with the pace of wonderful places to go and great events to hear.

I have been out on utube listening to some of the songs I am going to hear on Saturday.

Puccini is a charm.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.