Sunday, October 14, 2018

Review of Allelujah!

Photo from the National Theatre Gallery
I am a little ahead on saying that I will be going to this play.  It doesn't come until November 19th. 

But having read the review, I think now is the time to send it, when I am thinking about it

Allelujah! written by Allan Bennett ofThe History Boys fame.

Here Allelujah! is is reviewed by Michael Billington of the Guardian. If you don't see anything else but the previews, you will still get the flavour of a show well worth seeing.

Arta

PS.  Yesterday I noticed NT Live's Julie was on at the theatre.  I only had an hour to make it there.  I hopped on the LRT, only to find at the end of the line, that I had gone to the wrong theatre.  Oh well, that happens to others.  This was a first for me. The sad thing is that I looked at the marquee and of the 8 films playing, I couldn't find one that I wanted to see.  So I turned around and came back home.  Now that is real disappointment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.