Saturday, October 27, 2018

Happy 74th birthday

From Arta
When I went to see Zoe today, she was wearing this hat.
I asked what that was all about.
She said, "It is Wyona's birthday and Art,
my brother-in-law's birthday.

Well, why not wear a hat to celebrate their birthdays?
From Wyona:

My birthday was pretty quiet. I went to get tickets for Matilda on Sunday for Marcia and Zach. Greg and Marcia went to get tickets for The Book of Mormon: the musical and Les Miserables.

I only got Les Miserables for Marcia and Zach today.

I wanted to go to Costco so Greg and I headed off there. We went two stops past where we got off at the wrong place, Moiya, and then he and I took the bus back one stop.

I found a quicker way to get home also. Greg bought a filler jacker for under his coat for my birthday.

It is really cold here now.

Wyona

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.