Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Zach and his grandparents in London

From Wyona:

Zach just told me I made him sound like a brat that I have to drag around.

Not the case.

But I do get in his face when he is doing Pokémon.

Yesterday when I was trying to feed him information and he was doing Pokémon he told me he just had to finish this Pokémon because it was a rare one that you can only get in London.

When competing with the Pokémon, I lose. I keep asking him how much battery he has left on his phone and I hope it dies soon.

Tonight we went to 42nd Street.

The first number is spectacular.

I love watching Zach.

We were sitting in third row in sort of the middle.

After the number finished, Zach just turned to me with his eyes wide and his mouth agape!

The show is spectacular all the way through.

We can hit it next Saturday with Marcia and Gabe if she wants to drag him around with her.

But under no circumstances is someone under 14 years of age to come to London.

We got stuck on a bus on Oxford Street, it rarely moved an inch.

So we got the bus driver to let us off after half a block and one half hour.

I asked him what was wrong and he replied that there was a Eu’rope’ean demonstration going on.

There are many signs around asking for a new vote on Brexit.

Zach passed on the schnitzel from the German booth at Portabello.

He just could not do it.

Zach and Greg saw a magician at Covent Garden.

My London legs are a little old and really tired today.

Wyona

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.