Saturday, February 16, 2019

A Little Paint, a Lot of Beauty

Betty: "I did my own make-up this morning."
I have been collecting a set of pictures about Betty.

I am sending them to her Great Aunt Betty, just one a day.

I am starting with what I think is the best picture.

I  have other pictures of her, but this is the best one.

 Betty decided to decorate her own face.

 Betty thinks she looks beautiful.

 Miranda is a very relaxed mom.

As well, she seems to know her kids, all of whom have definite ideas about their capacity to do things.

They are fine with making mistakes.

They like that path better than being corrected.

Miranda just lets them be ‹ no pressure from her. She knows the night will come and they will have new firm opinions about something else the next day.

I would have had that little thing in the bathroom, scrubbing that off before I put her in the car with me for the day¹s shopping.

Nope. Miranda just lets Betty be.

If Betty thinks she looks beautiful she does.  I do have to remark that the blue of the paint matches the blue of her eyes.  While others have eye-liner, for her it worked out to be lid liner.  And I had to count the eyebrows:  3 per eye.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.