Thursday, February 14, 2019

xo for Valentines Day

Photo Credit:  Arta

Valentine's Day

I woke up a couple of mornings ago to the sight of snow from my bedroom window.

I don't know how the world could look more beautiful.

All I can do is imagine this sight in the middle of a big red heart and my Valentine's Day will be complete.

Easy to fall in love with the earth.

Photo Credit: Arta
The walk home from the university last night was challenging: mushy brown snow at the intersections, under which was pools of water; snow that had been tramped down on the sidewalks and was now waves of ice; the splashes of water from the road as cars drove by.

Winter!

Without it, summer would not have such charm.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.