Sunday, February 10, 2019

Dr. Lam – drink water

Getting dressed up to see the Dr.
I like getting acupuncture in Victoria.

I get a trip to the Dr and acupuncture at the same time.

And I get a long nap while those needles do their work.

The Dr.s advice wasn’t exactly what I wanted to hear. Eat more fish, less beef, more vegetables and fruit and get rid of Coke. Why give you money to that evil company who wants to addict everyone to its product. Ninety-eight per cent of what you drink should be water. I wondered what the other 2 percent should be Green tea for him. At 3 drinks of water per day, it leaves only 2 drinks a month that are not water.

And then I was sad to hear that he thinks sugar should be eliminated from people’s diet and anything deep fried. I told him that the best fries are at Costco. He acted as though he hadn’t heard me.

Well, I like the acupuncture but not the other advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.