Friday, February 8, 2019

(not for blogging, Arta)

...an amazing scene for Victoria:  5 cm of snow ..
... looking out the window of the double decker bus
Friday, Feb 8, 2018
... driviing by Mt. Tolmie Park ...
When I get an email, or am copied in an email, sometimes the first line says (not for blogging, Arta).

Then I know I am going to read something that is publishable.

It is just that I have already been told that I can’t put it up there on the blog, no matter how much I would wish to.

I will say that emails like that need no editing. They are good just as they are.

But I am under strict orders: (not for blogging, Arta) Obliged to talk about something else which can be nothing but boring after reading some email with (not for blogging, Arta).

So what is bloggable, I sometimes ask myself. 

Pretty much everything I do all day seems interesting to me.

Today I listened in to a class on Kikkik, but I was listening to law students theorize about the film. Today I walked, 8,000 steps. I know it was that far for I have clocked it before.

I didn’t have to carry my fitbit with me since the strap is broken. From previous walks

I know that down Feltham to Shelbourne, then along MacKenzie and back up Gordonhead to San Lorenzo Avenue will log 8,500 steps and take one hour and 8 minutes.

Today I transcribed work for Rebecca until I have nothing left to transcribe for her.

Now on to editing.

Every day, the best day ever.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.