Friday, February 15, 2019

Our Cousin, Ben

Selfie: Felix, Ben, Duncan and me
Wyona asked me if I had seen Ben Rutkowski since I have been in Victoria. 

Then the answer was no.

But tonight the answer is yes.  I went upstairs and Felix, Ben, Duncan and I took a selfie just as Steve was having Alex order in Chinese Food for all of us.

We are all awaiting Rebecca's return from Yellowknife which was delayed.

It is just that the last time she was there, it was a heart event for her.  This time it is me whose hearts is palpitating a bit, longing for her return.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. my flight home WAS cancelled, so i got an extra 12 hours in Yellowknife. And now, and extra 3 hours waiting in the Vancouver airport...

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.