Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Online Sunday School Week 7

I read pages 60 to 70 of the Final Report of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission: Volume One:Summary.

Rebecca told me that I have probably done enough reading to graduate to reading the whole series -- Volumes One to Six.

Canada Post apologizes ...
She told me that a good start would be at Volume 5, and she ordered it from the distributors and had to be re-ordered from the publishers who are in England. 

And this is what we got back in the mail: an apology from the Canadian Post Office saying that this is the way that the package came to them -- just an empty package. 

No book.

So we have ordered the book again, and I shall keep reading the next 10 pages, which will be pages 70 to 80 for next week.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to keep pace with you, and must remind myself, "I won't graduate - this is a process (and a privilege)."

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.