Sunday, July 7, 2019

Looking into Lords of Waterdeep

So?  Who wouldn't want to return 2 and get 3?
Last night Duncan informed me that on the web for the game of The Lords of Waterdeep, he has found information about all of the buildings and the characters who own those buildings among other things.

I got that piece of information because I landed on a tavern called The Three Pearls and being interested in Pearls, I was casually wondering why the pub had that name.

He told me it is owned by 3 sisters who take part in every conversation, each having 1/3 of each sentence they speak.

A conversation like that is cause enough to play Lords of Waterdeep.

The terrible moment of scoring comes long after our tokens have gone around the board. What has happened with in our quests is what makes the difference. I have always come in last in the game. But last night was a first for me. I was second to last. As I was closing down for the evening I was thinking about how I am getting better with practice.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.