Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Recurring Script

When it is Richard's birthday I have a recurring script for him.  He thanks me for giving birth to him.  I say, don't thank me, thank Mary.  When the Dr. asked if he could help me out making sure she would be the end of our family I told him, well, we liked the last baby so much we went on and had this one.  And not knowing how much we will like her, I will have to wait on that, since if she is really good, we might even want another.

And Mary was really good.

I like the recurring script for Richard.

Richard did thank me last night.

Late in the evening he ran over to our house with a pan of warm lemon squares saying, take one, but only one.

This is my gift from Miranda and I am sharing.

Arta

Day 19 of My Best Hundred Days.- Part II

1 comment:

  1. There are few things in the world I love more than a lemon square. Even the bad ones are still really good.

    Happy Birthday Richard. Wish I had been there to share your gift from Miranda.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.