A special gift for my 75th Birthday.
She enlisted Marla and they brainstormed. Ideas included ...
- a scarf
- gardening tools
- fresh cut flowers
- handcrafted jewellery
- Downtown Abbey on DVD
- a new cookbook to go with the new food plan
- respite so I can slip out to the lake for a month
- the gift of time - Executive Assistant to Arta for a week
- tickets to some cultural event (La Donna del Lago is on this weekend)
- the latest Valliant book on the Harvard aging study (Triumphs of Experience)
|Triumphs of Experience:|
the Men of the Harvard Grant Study
I decided on the new George Valliant. I ordered it from Amazon.ca.
Please, no more lists from anyone until my next birthday. The ideas were excellent, but I must save up something for next year.
Typical that the only thing I wanted from the list is the book that will give me information about experience with aging.
Waiting in anticipation, I am seventy-five.
P.S. Here is a good website to poke around in if you want to read a bit about the book.