Saturday, May 26, 2012

August Long Weekend in May

Miranda:
Here is what came of my cake making.
  Apparently I should be kept away from food coloring.

While I am here in London, most of my kids got together at Dorals -- more of them got together than we will see during the long week-end at the lake this year.

And Miranda made a cake for last night's event about which Rebecca said, "It TASTED good! Chocolate and banana flavoured cake, with an orange icing in between, and then a festival of blue and green on the outside! Yummy! And I got a brief moment of holding mike WITHOUT him crying! ... and got to taste the honey wine that Trell made on his own! Wow! a fabulous night!"

Mary and I wish we could have been there.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.