Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thomas Reminiscenses

From Mary

Eight Thomas the Engine Fans

We still have a huge bin of track and a slightly less huge bin of trains. They only get played with 4 or 5 times a year when younger children visit out house, but I just can’t bear to get rid of them. Xavier must have played with trains every day from age one to age three. And beyond, just not daily. We even toted them all out the lake and back more than once to enhance Arta’s collection and ensure we had some to play with at our other stops along the way.

We were looking through old photo albums and found this picture from Arta’s house at the lake. How sweet. I’m thinking summer 2005.

Long live Thomas and Sir Topham Hatt.

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Arta asked me to identify these children in the picture but I could not do it. They are playing and having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Gabe in a dark blue tshirt and light blue pans at the top in the middle. I think Ashley is on his left (viewer's right). Then I think it is Meighan with the maple leaf on a pink shirt. I can't figure out the others. What a cute photo!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.