Saturday, May 5, 2012

I'm so glad when daddy comes home ...

... finally ... at last ... he came in the door ....
Richard has been in Texas for a few days on a work assignment.

Michael knows that over a certain period of time, his dad is supposed to walk through that door.

When Richard didn't, Michael began to cry at the entrance of everyone, with the tone of "you are not my dad ... where is my dad".

And then ... at last ... he arrived home.

Nice for the grandmother to live next door and to know all of this.

Arta

2 comments:

  1. Richard brought Michael over to see me last night. I held him twice, but he had to have his eyes on richard. When R would turn his back and go to the food source, M would begin to whimper. R couldn't stand it long. He came came back and rescued M. I loved it!

    Kelvin

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.