|Birthday Request? A sugar fest!|
He made that clear to me yesterday. I am not one to force unwanted gifts on the birthday person – and ruin their day.
So I was watching to see how the day would go.
At about 3 pm he had his agenda for what he wanted to eat.
He has been on a strict calorie watch – eating meat, fish, vegetables, and staying away from carbs and sugar.
|Mr. & Mrs. Jubilee|
When Rebecca and Alex walked in with the treats.
All Alex said to the rest of us was,“Here. Eat freely. What I ask is that I get to taste a little of everything.”
|I know this bar here. It used to be called a Wig W|
Duncan was over the moon with happiness and willing to taste everything – and leave something.
|And there is ice-cream, too? And lemon meringue pie?|
Then the party began – Alex playing Halo, Rebecca creating a book in Photo Designer, Alex listening to The Simpsons, Steve on an out of town assignment, and me, blogging.
And those of us who are here, are eating freely from the following sugar treasures:
- Cocoa-Cola – 2 cases of 6 Zero and Regular
- Carousel Nougat Wafers
- Oreo - chocolate flavored sandwich biscuits
- Caramilk Crunch Biscuits
- Mars Bars - 4 pack
- Cadbury Double Decker Oreos
- Sainsbury Lemon Meringue Pie
- Oreo - double stuffed Phish Food Ice-Cream (for Duncan)
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream (for Alex)
- Kafir Style Pistachio Ice Cream (for Rebecca and Arta)
- Sainsbury Cheddar and Spring Onion Hand-Cooked Chips - two packages
- Curly Whirleys (was Wig Wam in Rebecca’s childhood)
No 14th birthday could be sweeter. Unless I had made a cake for him.